Now I am sure the purest out there would say a 30×20 inch print is 30 inches across and 20 inches high, but while that is correct for me a 30×20 inch print is soooo much more…
A 30×20 inch print is:
- Big enough to put the smile on anyone’s face
- Large enough that when you look at your 6×4 inch prints, its like looking at ants from space
- Important enough that it gives that WOW factor to your room
- Detailed enough that you should brush your teeth before any photo-shoot
I think you could also fit:
- 10,2738 standard prints in it. Ok not really but it feels that way
- 14,9837,5563,333 stacked peanuts
- 6 ink cartridges from your home printer
- 4 gnome
- 36 bananas
- a whole lot if memories
I don’t know about you but if someone was going to take professional photos of me for FREE I would jump at the chance, but to also get a 30×20 inch print for FREE…. Now that is just crazy stupid stuff…..
With only a few hours to go in my “FREE Memories” competition and your chance to win a 30×20 inch print along with five 6×4 inch prints, you have to crazy not to put your hat in the ring as you never do know….
The next photo of a 30×20 inch print just might be of you!!!
To enter look HERE