This Sunday I am predicting that there will be a car wreck here in the south of Canberra, and I will be there photograph it, will you?
Lighting subjects can be a daunting affair and lighting something like a car wreck is like trying to tight rope walk across the Grand Canyon while blindfolded. It can be very scary and full of danger.
- So how do you even approach such a thing?
- What are the lights and techniques you can use to light both the inside and outside of the car?
- What are the tools you need to use to pull this off?
- How can you control the different lights to bring the image to life or focus on areas that you bring to life?
My half a day one off lighting workshop this Sunday will answer just these questions and more like:
- What is the best camera setting for using lights on location?
- What limitations does lighting bring to a photo?
- What problems will you come across shooting on location using multiple lights?
- What is High Speed Sync and when/why should I use it?
- How to use colored Gels on your lights to change the look and feel of your images?
This workshop will focus on lighting a car wreck and it will be on-location. Limited places and incredible value at just $49 so you will have to be quick to secure your spot in what will be a jam packed workshop.
For only $49 this half day offers incredible value and with limited spots they are sure to go fast.
For more information and to secure your spot before its too late email/SMS me using my contact details on my website